[Bradford] Linux Outlaws: Bitcoin

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:23:31 UTC 2011

One to maybe avoid or listen is the Linux link tech show, it's a few dudes
wittering on for 2+ hours the audio is ogg or mp3 but quite bad quality but
they do cover Linux and android

I personally have tried to listen to this podcast a few times and I can't
get past the mindless chatter

Dick Thomas
--------------------------------
www.xpd259.co.uk

sorry for my brevity this message was sent via my awesome android device

NOTE: This email and any information contained within or attached in a
separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual to whom
it is addressed. The information or data included is solely for the purpose
indicated or previously agreed. Any information or data included with this
e-mail remains the property of Dick Thomas and the recipient will refrain
from utilising the information for any purpose other than that indicated and
upon request will destroy the information and remove it from their records.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. No warranties or assurances
are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail and any
attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it.

If you have received this email in error please notify me as soon as
possible.
On Jul 1, 2011 11:03 PM, "Steve Kerr" <steve at cullingworth.net> wrote:
> Might I add my favourite Linux podcast to that list Brian: The Linux
Action
> Show.
>
> This is a very well produced, coherent and long running podcast, hosted by
> two American chaps Brian and Chris. There's plenty of Linux news/info and
> 'feature' each week. I've been listening to this for at least a couple of
> years now; even when it temporarily changed its name to "The Computer
Action
> Show", then back again due to listener complaints. I would say it's got a
> style all of its own.
>
> They release the podcast in various audio and video formats early on
Monday