[Bradford] Fwd: [lugmaster] PyCon UK 2011 - 24th to 25th September 2011 - Conference Announcement and Booking details

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:40:14 UTC 2011

Dick Thomas
--------------------------------
www.xpd259.co.uk

sorry for my brevity this message was sent via my awesome android device

NOTE: This email and any information contained within or attached in a
separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual to whom
it is addressed. The information or data included is solely for the purpose
indicated or previously agreed. Any information or data included with this
e-mail remains the property of Dick Thomas and the recipient will refrain
from utilising the information for any purpose other than that indicated and
upon request will destroy the information and remove it from their records.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. No warranties or assurances
are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail and any
attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it.

If you have received this email in error please notify me as soon as
possible.