[Bradford] Android phone showing additional date for BradLUG Social

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Sun Jul 31 12:12:59 UTC 2011

Is anyone else getting this problem with their Android phone?
I have the BradLUG calendar merged with my own Google calender.
I've checked out all months to the end of the year. They all  show a 'social'
meeting, as an additional date, the Friday before the correct date (hence 2
dates)  except for October where there are 2 entries on the same date. The
calendar on the BradLUG site is OK. My calendar on Google is OK but not on my
HTC Desire. I have tried to delete the offending date but it is obviously not a
date I have entered, on my personal calendar, as it is impossible to delete.
The meeting dates are OK.