[Bradford] Off-Topic: Werewolf Leeds Chapter?

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:45:31 UTC 2011

Hi All,

  Apologies for the off-topic crossposted message, but I have decided that I
want to play more werewolf than the occassional game at barcamps affords me.

  So to the end of increasing the chances of this happening, I'm reaching
out to the local geek community to see if anyone knows of a hidden group
already established, or if there would be any geeks who would enjoy joining
me if I set up a central Leeds chapter?

  For those who haven't experienced werewolf, it's a game that is played as
a group with no board or pieces, but is full of accusations, mob lynching,
sluething and social engineering.

  There is/was a manchester chapter running, but none I know of in Leeds.

--
Martyn