[Bradford] facebook group

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 13:35:26 UTC 2011

My position with Facebook (I want nothing to do with it) has meant that
I've always taken a 'if you want to do it then go ahead' attitude.

I can see there may be shortcomings in that attitude...

but it means that I won't be stepping to look after it, but if someone
else wants to, then I don't mind either.

Thanks for looking after it for so long Dick. Bring on Facebook Freedom!