[Bradford] Bitcoin

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Fri Jun 24 16:42:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

We've not discussed Bitcoin at the meeting.  I'd be interested in
hearing other people's views on it - I've been using Bitcoin for a
while now and the mainstream press coverage, whilst mostly FUD, has
really pushed up the demand and thus the value of bitcoins.  With
local interest I could actually start spending some bitcoin instead of
just speculating and accumulating.

--
Alice