[Bradford] July Wednesday meeting

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Mon Jun 27 19:17:16 UTC 2011

John asked me to do a presentation on Truecrypt. It is something I use an a
daily basis. Only having a very old, slow,  laptop, and only an Eee PC netbook,
I have made a video - unedited but I think OK. I will put it on a USB stick and
hopefully someone can insert it into their laptop. It lasts 12 minutes. I have
also done a video on Tomboy to follow up and the article I wrote for CVS
'Briefing'. That is crudely edited and up on YouTube. I can show that as well if
people want that. That is 8 minutes so that would make a total of 20 minutes.

If anyone uses any video editing software I would be most interested to see a
demo of that. I have tried both Openshot and Kdenlive and I have similar issues
with both of them which, from my viewpoint, preclude their use. However, others
may have solutions to the problem I experience.

Brian