[Bradford] July Wednesday meeting

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue Jun 28 11:39:38 UTC 2011

Presumably there would be no problem running these things in a virtual box
running CentOS? My server is Xubuntu (Yes it has a GUI because I use it for
MythTV). I don't want to do any distro updates on any of my computers because I
then end up with  MythTV database compatibility issues. Also I'd like to use
OpenVPN on a remote server so I might get a choice of distro there.

Brian