[Bradford] July Wednesday meeting

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:14:22 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:27 PM, Brian <bradlug at techchico.org.uk> wrote:
> Truecrypt: It is only a basic introduction. I am using both a password and a
> keyfile in the video.

I have some bash scripts that do this sort of stuff using LUKS,
loopback etc. I could bring them along for a show and tell if people
think that'd be an interesting comparison and a nice introduction to
the Linux cryptation.

One day, I might find the time to convert them to Python and add bells
and whistles. Would make a nice little open source programming
project...

Robert