[Bradford] alpha.gov.uk

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 08:55:14 UTC 2011

I know - I received it on 11/5/11!

I'm guessing this an observation to do with the mailing list.

I'm not saying this is the issue here by any means, but as an
aside...I'm pretty sure that the main problem people face with the
mailing list is posting messages using an address other than that they
registered with.

(The second problem is I'm an admin! Fortunately there also some very
good admins involved!)

Anyway, good to hear from you Nick - we missed you last night. Good turn
out of around 17 people, and interesting talks on VPN, bitcoin, Tomboy
and TrueCrypt.