[Bradford] Mapping Party

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue May 31 09:38:50 UTC 2011

Hi All

I'd be up for some of this - need to check my calendar for dates tho.
St. Ives is basically on my doorstep so that would be cool.

I'd also be interested in getting some more of Bradford's roads mapped,
particularly for cycling, and so that projects like
http://cyclestreets.net would have better local coverage.

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.