[Bradford] Advert for Bradford CVS mag

John R Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Wed Nov 2 09:55:50 UTC 2011

Hi

Thanks for having a go. I like the concept particularly the 1:2 split between
what is wrong and what to do about it and the graphics.

But our line with the Bradford CVS members has been more about using FOSS than
getting rid of Windows. So, keeping this version for contexts where we really
want to go for Windows, would it be practical to do another one with, for
example, 'Are lengthy virus scans and costly updates getting you down?' which
would fit the graphic on the left and something like 'Free support for all
types of free software' on the right?

I think mentioning that we meet every last Wednesday evening in the Mabel
Booth Room would also help most readers of the CVS newsletter.

Perhaps others have other ideas about the actual words that would attract
local voluntary organisations but that's my twopennorth.