[Bradford] chkrootkit and nasties found

Alice Kærast kaerast at computergentle.com
Thu Oct 6 11:32:14 UTC 2011

I'd be up for a meeting to discuss server / web security issues. I know
a lot of us are fairly good at this sort of stuff, but there's always
new things to learn.

Maybe we could have a session playing with a DVWA box, that'd be a god
way of showing a load of issues likely to come up in real life.

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.