[Bradford] Advert for Bradford CVS mag

John R Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Fri Oct 28 06:52:46 UTC 2011

No. You can do what you think is appropriate given the activities of the LUG.
I am assumiing that whatever was produced would be in a format that could be
resized to suit Bradford Briefing but it wouldn't be large because it would be
accompanying our normal offerings.

To have a look at Bradford Briefing, go to
http://www.bradfordcvs.org.uk/documents/briefing/aug11bb.pdf