[Bradford] Fwd: Javascript Leeds Meetup: WebGL meetup on 08/15

John McLear john at mclear.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 20:20:48 UTC 2012

Could do git stuff before or after this

Alice Kaerast <alice at kaerast.info> wrote:

Hi,

At least a couple of us from Bradlug will be aiming to get along to this
talk from Leeds Javascript Users next week on WebGL, and you're all welcome
to join us.

WebGL is one of the cutting edge features of HTML5 which John and I are due
to talk about at the LUG later this month.  It gives fast 3D graphics in
the browser, taking advantage of your graphics card's 3d rendering
abilities.

I'm due to be coming in from Sheffield, but can possibly meet people at
Leeds train station if you need help finding the venue.

Regards
Alice