[Bradford] Social

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 21:42:53 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-06 at 18:17 +0100, Alice Kaerast wrote:
> Ps. Is it next Friday for the social?  Be good to get a show of hands
> to ensure Brian's not on his own again :)

Just to confirm that the social is on the Friday 17th August.

I have more discussions than you would imagine about whether not
'next' Friday is the 17th or not, but suffice to say - it's the 17th.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there.

BUT looks like I might not make the meeting on the 29th, so my git talk
contribs for that day would have to be pre-meeting or another time.

Well, I won't be there this time 'cause I am going to Ogg Camp in Liverpool. Pity the social fell on that Friday.