[Bradford] Wednesday's meeting

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:20:31 UTC 2012

> This month we have the second part of David's introduction to the command line

Oh all right I've started writing it today!
Not much fun but I'll try to make it a shorter session than last
month, unless everyone gets really into it again like they did last
time :O

> followed by a report on developments in HTML, CSS and other web technologies from Alice and John

AIUI this will also include Git version control too in one glorious
crossover megamix?  (Alice gave me an HTML5 makeover via Git a couple
of weeks ago)

-D.