[Bradford] Cheers and possible bit for next meet up

John McLear john at mclear.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 18:05:30 UTC 2012

Hey wolfs, witches and villagers,
Apologies for my late arrival to the last meet up, timekeeping is one of my many flaws..  We chatted briefly about possibly doing a session at a meet up on RFID/NFC and how I'm using it in a project I'm currently involved with.  I'm adding a big disclaimer and saying only IF the prototypes are available then I will try to do something, I don't want to commit just yet so I will ping everyone in a week or so with some form of an update...
Cheers again to Alice and John for HTML/CSS bits that I caught.
If I remember rightly it's the 5th birthday of Bradlug at the next meet up or am I making that up?
Cheers

John McLear