[Bradford] BCB - Let's get this sorted! Especially FAO: Wayne and David S.

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:49:34 UTC 2012

Yo people!

I'm a bit knackered right now, but will be available pretty much all
day Tue and Wed.  I wasn't actually planning on being audible on Wed,
just feeding you ideas & egging you on :-/ but will reluctantly help
out if you're short-handed.  I'll have a shufty at the piratepad later
on tonight and see what I might be competent to take on.

Nighty night
-D.