[Bradford] Blog: Amazon UK and the Microsoft Tax

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 09:26:26 UTC 2012

Whenever I spend time doing something horrendous with someone else's
Windows machine, like updating, installing software that requires
registration, virus checking, rebooting, uninstalling stuff to make it
work again, etc etc I always refer to that as the Microsoft tax - the
amount of time spent on a Windows computer being unproductive.

David