[Bradford] BradLUG Christmas Meal

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Fri Dec 7 15:44:50 UTC 2012

I think David said he wouldn't be here for the Christmas meal. Has anyone else taken up the reins?
When we were at BCB I heard some noises about the Toby. Is this a contender now?
If no one is dealing with this I will do it. In which case will those interested please let me know.
If the Toby is on the table (no pun intended) which one would you prefer - 'The Old Pavillion' Rooley Lane or 'The Beaches' Keighley?
So please let me have your thoughts if no one else is doing this. It is only a week away!

Brian

Trustworthiness:
Vendor reliability:
Privacy: