[Bradford] BradLUG Christmas Meal

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 09:42:52 UTC 2012

Just to say, that the doodle is looking good, and that I'm not doing
any more organising than that!

The idea was to state your preference in terms of numbers - it's not
either or. In the past we've had 2 groups, one at Omars, and one at
Sir Titus Salt, but looks like everyone wants to go Omars.

I think they are quite accommodating, but as the group is getting
bigger, it might be worth someone giving them a call to see if they
can cope with a large group.