[Bradford] Congrats to Shi and Kriss Rapsberry Pi Hack day

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 11:36:54 UTC 2012

I attended the RasPi Bake, on both days, and interviewed most of the participants. I spent yesterday editing the recordings and today I am gluing them together. It will all be pared down to 15 minutes. Hopefully it can then be broadcast in January. That is probably a good time given that there is Christmas (bah humbug) and New Year to come before then. I think that RasPiers in general, but particularly the participants, will find it makes interesting listening.

Brian