[Bradford] Forthcoming BCB Hangout on Monday 10 December @ 20:00 hrs.

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 09:46:51 UTC 2012

I think there might be some options as Myriad alternatives. Airtime
that Tom points to, and there is a discussion here:
http://www.mediauk.com/radio/discussions/radio-technology/so-what-is-the-best-software-broadcast-for-hospital-radio

Rivemdell: http://www.rivendellaudio.org/
also seems to do the job.

I may have not looked hard enough, but these seem to offer options.