[Bradford] IT Stuff podcast

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:34:12 UTC 2012

Hi Folks

The radio show on listen again can be found here:
http://www.podcast.canstream.co.uk/bcb/index.php?id=9900

Good job people. I heard a preview, and I'm well impressed with the
additional editing that's gone into it.

Brian was saying they could do a better job of organising the
podcasts. Looks to me as though the podcast is a wordpress set up,
that they pay a monthly subscription for. (That may be worth it for
the amount of bandwidth itself?), but it should be easy to
tags/categorise to the podcasts and achieve a better solution.

I'm interested to know what's next for the radio? Is there another
show planned? (Dates?) Can other people get involved? (How) What do
you need from the group? etc.

We could easily link to this podcast from the website, but do we want
to add a bit more on our site about it? I can sort out access for
anyone that wants it.