[Bradford] Congrats to Shi and Kriss Rapsberry Pi Hack day

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Mon Dec 17 22:13:42 UTC 2012

I've not heard anything about a trip to Sony in Wales. I imagine quite a few people would be interested.
I'm guessing that the Pi will be made mostly, if not wholly, made with one of those pick, place and solder machines. If you've never seen one, they are amazing to watch. They are, however, very expensive indeed. That would be how they can compete with China in the manufacture of the devices.
Brian