[Bradford] West Yorkshire Python User Group meeting: Tomorrow night

Peter Russell qwertyface at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:17:11 UTC 2012

== West Yorkshire Python User Group Meeting - Thurs. 8 Feb ==

= About the meeting =

We'll be arriving at Old Broadcasting House from about 6:30 onwards
for vaguely Python related chat. At 7:30 there will be a few short
talks, which are expected to last for about an hour. After that we
will head to a pub for more geeky chat.

The meetings are always good fun, and everyone of any level of
experience or interest in Python is extremely welcome. Bring a friend!

= Talks: Python Web Framework Comparrison (Part 2) =

This month we are continuing our series of talks comparing Python web
frameworks.

Experience Level:

A basic level of Python knowledge would be helpful. Some knowledge of
how websites work (HTML, CSS etc.) would also be useful.

Of Interest to:

This session will be of particular interest to anyone evaluating web
frameworks for future projects, but the techniques used to build them
should be interesting for everyone.

= Date and Time =

Thursday 8 February, from 6:30pm. Talks from 7:30. Pub afterwards.

= Location =

Old Broadcasting House
148 Woodhouse Lane
Leeds
LS2 9EN

We will be holding the talks in the boardroom at the back of the
ground floor of the building, so we may not hear the doorbell if you
arrive late. If you need letting in, call Peter on 07763570860.

= About the Group =

The West Yorkshire Python User Group (WYPy) have been meeting monthly
since 2007. Our meetings are free, and usually include at least one
talk, as well as a trip to the pub.

Our website is at http://wypy.org.uk . We discuss our meetings on the
Python Yorkshire and Humberside Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/python-yorks-humber/ and you can also
follow us on Twitter at @WYPython.