[Bradford] Talk for next meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 11:42:40 UTC 2012

I'll give a +1 to cheap tablets.

Also have one lying around not doing much. Was bought with the idea of
being a digital music player in a house that is not a mini media centre!

Will bring it along.

Is it worth having a 'tablet' theme for the evening. Anyone got good
tablets or ipads or anything like that. And anything to say about them?