[Bradford] Bradlug Meeting This Wednesday

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Mon Jul 23 11:32:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

This Wednesday is the next Bradford Linux Users Group monthly meeting.
 Our main talk is scheduled to be an introductory session on learning
command line tools by David Spencer, but there'll be plenty of time
available for people to show and tell what they've been working on
recently.  I'm sure there'll be some discussion around what people
have been doing with their fruit pies too.

As usual, people will be meeting at Pizza Pieces from around 6pm, with
the main meeting taking place from 7pm until around 9pm at Bradford
Council for Voluntary Services (CVS) in the Mable Booth Room,
Voluntary Services Centre, 19/25 Sunbridge Road.

If there's anything you'd like to show off at the meeting, let us know
on-list and we'll kick the discussions off.

--
Mx Alice Kaerast
Devops supergirl, agile coach, corporate sysadmin, optimisationeer