[Bradford] Thoughts and ideas for Wednesdsay please.

David Carpenter caprenter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:08:07 UTC 2012

Oh yeah sorry!

As John has pointed out (and now Dave) I seem to have missed all the
previous discussion (by not paying attention!)

It seems to me like people are prepared, so how does this sound...

bring what you can and we'll set the agenda on the night! We can bow to
the populist demands of the maddening crowd, and carry the rest over to
next month.

It all looks great - I'm off to google what it all means - right
Raspberry Pies sounds like a tasty place to start...