[Bradford] Website updated

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 21:47:23 UTC 2012

Hi All

Thanks to John for pointing out that the website was looking 'dead' I
think was the word!

So, as Linda is out late and there's football on the telly, what better
time to get some stuff on.

So I've got a couple of meeting reports on (Just April missing - what
did we do?) and my Wordpress article, which I think more or less gets us
up to date.

In the pub there was much discussion about better communication, and
other stuff. Richard Bruce has volunteered to look at booking the
occasional speaker, so if you have suggestions as to who you'd like
those people to be, then let him know, via the this list.

We've also known for a while that it's good to publicise what's
happening at upcoming meetings before hand, so can I take suggestions
for next month now please. I know there were a few things left over from
this meeting. Doesn't need to be paragraphs, but a sentence or two would
be useful.

If anyone wants to help with website or comms. duties, we'd love to hear
from you.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.