[Bradford] KDE on Raspberry Pi

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Sat Jun 30 09:53:32 UTC 2012

It mentions that it is running Plasma  -  I assume by this they mean the Distro that is called 'Plasma Active'. That is the one that is used by the Vivaldi Project that I mentioned in the pub last Wednesday. They plan to release a tablet which, as I understand it, will be a slightly enhanced version of the tablet I purchased recently, supposedly by Zenithink - a ZTPad a.k.a. c71, but Google Play recognises it as a Samsung. It has an open boot loader and can support various OS'.
It has no 3G but will support many external dongles, and it has no bluetooth. There is also a 10" version.
Here is the spec:
http://www.cintamani.co.uk/_Google_Android_40_Tablet_ZeniThink_C71_Cortex_A9_10_GHz--product--224.html
or use:
http://tinyurl.com/cujexqp