[Bradford] Squeezebox install

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Thu Mar 15 12:02:04 UTC 2012

Didn't you say you had got isqueeze server working with Android Winamp David?
I couldn't see how to do it.

Despite having installed the various Squeezebox stuff my cheap tablet, as I mentioned in the talk doesn't work with the China tablet so I have to use BubbleUpnp. I now use Google Listen for podcasts. It downloads directly to the tablet. Not what I wanted exactly but it does work very well at auto downloading podcasts and putting them into a single list.

It isn't so well known but I have discovered that you can manage Google 'Listen' podcast subscriptions via Podcasts by logging into Google and going to  reader.google.com. I'll put a list of podcasts in a separate email for those who may be interested.

Brian