[Bradford] Fw: FYI Podcasts > Now hijacked to 'Android ROMS'

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Fri Mar 16 13:13:23 UTC 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Brian <bradlug at techchico.org.uk>
To: Alice Kaerast <alice at kaerast.info>
Sent: Friday, 16 March 2012, 13:02
Subject: Re: [Bradford] FYI Podcasts > Now hijacked to 'Android ROMS'

>From: Alice Kaerast
>Mine's a WM8650 ROM, which apparently works well with Udroidx
>http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/23208-udroidx-155/
So, this is another Android tablet ROM. Any others you have come across?
I only have very limited information on my tablet. Google doesn't turn up much.
I think I picked the wrong one. I probably should have gone for an Eken.
Anyway, atm, it is working well downloading podcasts automatically with Google 'Listen'.
Brian