[Bradford] More And More Reasons To Hate Linux

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Sat Mar 17 22:50:53 UTC 2012

Razor-qt had somehow passed me by. Lots of reviews on YouTube e.g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXHz2663RZw
He has put the desktop onto Ubuntu.

I have tried Mint LXDE recently. Looks good, really  nice icons. I installed  Tomboy but it didn't work properly. I've never had any trouble on Ubuntu Classic or Xubuntu. Everytime I tried to update it would get so far then crash so badly it switched off the machine. I suppose it could be the hardware - very old laptop. In the end I copied the files over so it will only have to do small updates in future.

Brian