[Bradford] Meeting Wednesday 28th

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Tue Mar 20 20:21:13 UTC 2012

I'm sure we could have another go at running a Google Hangout if you
really want to join us virtually (or Big Blue Button if you're set on
a completely open source solution, but it's pretty horrible)

As for topics of discussion, I've been doing a lot of work with
HAProxy and stunnel for load balancing http traffic recently and could
potentially demo one of my systems if I have time to anonymise the
configs and stats.  I'm also doing some work with Glusterfs for
distributed and replicated network storage so I could maybe give a
brief overview of what that does for us.  And if anybody's interested
in learning git then I could facilitate a practical session with
people playing githug <https://github.com/Gazler/githug> on laptops.

--
Alice

Ps. I'm on the lookout for PHP developers and sysadmins again, and
possibly a .net and python developer too.  Talk to me at the meeting
if you're looking for work.

On 20 March 2012 19:45, Brian <bradlug at techchico.org.uk> wrote:
> Pity I'm going to miss Graham's talk. My apologies for the next meeting, I
> will be in Spain.
> Brian

Mx Alice Kaerast
Devops supergirl, agile coach, corporate sysadmin