[Bradford] Idea for next meeting

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue May 1 10:08:02 UTC 2012

 From: David Carpenter <david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk>
I'm quite liking the idea that people demo their version of the same
stuff. It's quite enlightening and interesting to see how other people
work and what they use, as well as picking up practical tips.
I have installed Ubuntu 12.04, as my main desktop OS,
but I have customised it quite a bit. If anyone is interested in that I can
 make a video for the next meeting. I always document my updates etc.
 on Tomboy so I can put those notes on a USB stick for anyone wants them.