[Bradford] Bradford Community Broadcasting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 08:36:27 UTC 2012

Hi All

As discussed at last night's meeting...

BCB (Bradford community Broadcasting) now have a gap in their IT
department, and are looking to fill perhaps a half time post with someone
to look after their IT infrastructure.

The same person will also be required support users in their day to day
tasks.

They are looking for a bit of help in working out all their requirements,
so that they can work out what they really need from an employee.

Their previous IT bod. has moved on to another job, but is still partly
available, and he also used to broadcast a Techy slot (one a month I
think), so there is also a gap there.

Moosa, Dave P and myself are interested. I'll be contacting Mary Dowson at
the station this week to follow up on this. Anyone else want to get
involved?

If you want to approach them directly and offer your business services then
I think that is also a possibility.

Let me know via the list or off list if you prefer.