[Bradford] CentOS Test Day

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Mon Nov 5 19:01:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

Those of you with an interest in CentOS are encouraged to get involved
with the CentOS Test Day this Friday 9th November in IRC.

The event is designed to get more people looking at the tests already
in place, running them on their own infrastructure, and ultimately
contributing to the tests.  QA people will be on-hand all day to
assist.

For me this is unfortunate timing as I am likely to be otherwise
engaged all day, but I would encourage those of you who are using
CentOS to get involved if you have some free time.

More details about this event can be found at
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2012-November/018972.html,
with extra information being slowly added to the wiki at
http://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/TestDay

Regards
Alice