[Bradford] Google Calendar

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue Nov 6 20:02:29 UTC 2012

Thanks for all the comments. I am using 'smooth calendar' which is the same
app. that I used with my Desire (now using a Galaxy S3). The Calendar
has a theme that makes it look different to that which I had on my
Desire, that probably comes from Samsung? As others are having no
problems I'll search around and see what I can find.
I went to 'Other Calendars' > Settings, on Google, and found that the
BradLUG Calendar had  deselected itself. I reselected it  and it now
shows on Google. However, even after  syncing several times, it still
won't show up on my phone.

Evernote: I can't remember where first I saw it but, apart from Everpad on
Linux, there is also an Ubuntu Lens - of course that is only of interest if you use Ubuntu.
OMG Ubuntu covers it here:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/09/use-evernote-in-ubuntu-with-everpad
I haven't been tempted back to Unity yet as I still like GNOME 3.

As most people know I use Tomboy Notes, but for casual notes, while I am
out and about, I use 'Catch Notes'.  I might take a look at Evernote as
an alternative to 'Catch'.

Brian