[Bradford] CentOS Test Day

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Fri Nov 9 19:03:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

So it turns out I did manage to find some time this afternoon to do
some CentOS testing.

The tests themselves are really easy to run on a clean install of
Centos, and seem relatively easy to write too.  I had one test fail on
a BigV.io cloud server, and the people in IRC quickly jumped in to fix
the test (BigV ship non-standard MySQL configs).

Tests on Rackspace cloud are currently failing and this seems to be an
issue with the mod_wsgi tests and probably not Rackspace-related.

I can do a brief demo of the CentOS test scripts at the next LUG if
people are interested.

Regards
Alice

PS. I've very little to do next week, and am happy to spend some of it
mentoring or debugging open source projects if anybody would like some
of my time.

--
Mx Alice Kaerast
Devops supergirl, agile coach, corporate sysadmin, optimisationeer