[Bradford] Raspberry Pi Hackday

Tomas Holderness tomasholderness at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 14:15:26 UTC 2012

Or, just to throw in another suggestion - anyone in the group who used to
use punched tape? My dad and I were chatting last week about how to make a
sensor for the RPi to read punch tape, and it generated some interest on
twitter: https://twitter.com/iHolderness/status/268092434209193985

Cheers,
Tom