[Bradford] Raspberry Pi Hackday

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Thu Nov 22 18:36:23 UTC 2012

I've been doing work on metrics collection and analysis tools recently so
collecting sensor data from multiple devices is something I can easily do.
That and the punch card idea though have been done previously, prizes tend
to go to the people doing new development - even if it doesn't fully work.

Depending on what comes up next week i should be able to get over to
Bradford a little early next Wednesday. So we could discuss over pizza
before the meeting, or after in the pub if people insist.

Regards
Alice