[Bradford] BCB Show - Recording

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 09:02:47 UTC 2012

Hi all

I will confirm with BCB today that we are happy to have a go at
presenting "Tech Stuff" in December.

The recording of this will take place on 5th December at 5pm (to 6pm)
at BCB. (to be broadcast on 12th Dec at 6pm on 106.6FM)

We need to work out the content for this!

As suggested I've started a PiratePad on this (I believe our very own
John McLear is behind this in some big way)

This is a public document that anyone with this link can edit:
http://piratepad.net/pg0q6kQ7HZ

This should be the place to document ideas and decisions. It does not
mean that people can't have conversations, email threads etc
elsewhere, but this is a shared document that everyone can collaborate
on to get things right.

See how you go!