[Bradford] Fwd: Speed profiling required

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 13:19:45 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Clements <steve at originaleye.co.uk>
Date: 27 September 2012 17:53
Subject: Speed profiling required
To: admin at bradlug.co.uk

Hi there,
I'm looking for a competent system admin who has experience of
troubleshooting performance issues on Centos.

I've got a server on media temple that is very slow and I've not got the
level of experience / inclination needed to troubleshoot it quickly. I
think it's something really simple, but I need an expert to pinpoint it for
me.

If there are any of your members who does this kind of stuff as 'bread and
butter' work and would be willing to look into it for me, please get in
touch.

I'm willing to pay well for someone who has the relevant experience and can
fix the issue quickly

If this is an unwelcome unsolicited message, then please accept my
apologies.

Kind regards,
Steve