[Bradford] [[Radio]] May 2013 broadcast

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 16:30:15 UTC 2013

The studio at BCB is booked for
Tuesday 30th April 3pm-4pm to record the next episode of IT Stuff (for
broadcast on 2nd May)

If you would like to come to the studio to help with the recording, or
as a studio guest, or as a presenter etc, you would be most welcome,
just let us know.

If you want to test your knew found studio skills gained at the
training day the week before then again you would be welcome.

Also we would like any contributions for the show by the 22nd April,
so we can use them at the training event.

If you have offers or ideas, please post to the group, using the
[[Radio]] subject line.

All the best