[Bradford] Fw: Website Construction

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 19:48:45 UTC 2013

Hi all

Received the following enquiry from a colleague today.

I’m involved with a local Society that is looking to create a new website and domain.  Can you recommend any people that might be able to undertake this – we are looking to get quotes?

Said I certainly can recommend or signpost - but that it will be difficult to quote without further info.

Anybody potentially interested? Anyone willing to suggest basic questions that would need to be answered in order to come up with an offer?

Paul