[Bradford] [[Radio]] Training Tick

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 10:20:10 UTC 2013

Hi All

Just to let you know that Shi, myself, Dave S and Brian are all now
Radio Desk Driving experts, following our session yesterday.

Our next recording session will be on Wednesday 1st May 3pm - 4pm at
BCB, where we will be doing it all ourselves!

Once we really know what we are doing we can:
1. Be more flexible about when we record/use the studio - up to 10pm at night
2. Train other people on how to drive the desk

So all those people that expressed an interest, we can start to make
arrangements to get you involved further.

Anyone with content for this months show should let David S have it
asap. (and send him your audio!)