[Bradford] December Meetup

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Sun Dec 15 21:42:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

It's the last BradLUG meetup of the year tomorrow (Monday).  I don't think
we have anything planned in the way of talks, but that's never stopped us
before.

So why not join us at Pizza Pieces (best pizza this side of New York) from
6pm, and then the main meeting at CVS on Sunbridge Road from 7pm.

I'll be a little later than usual at Pizza Pieces this month, I have a new
bike to go and pick up on the way.

Regards
Alice

PS. I'm celebrating my Birthday with a curry in Leeds on January 3rd, don't
want to send details on a public list but you're all welcome