[Bradford] After XP

John R. Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Wed Dec 18 20:49:37 UTC 2013

Dear All

At Monday's meeting (for which the notes are now up), I raised the
possibility of some ‘After XP’ sessions for people wanting to continue
to use their XP computers or recycle them to charities.

We have links with CVS in Bradford and therefore to voluntary
organisations, FabLab in Keighley and therefore to individuals and
businesses and to the Alternative Technology Centre in Hebden Bridge and
therefore to potentially interested individuals.

It would be helpful to know who would be interested in contributing to
such sessions and, if so, in which venues. Sessions would probably be
during the day at CVS, on a Saturday morning at FabLab and in the
evenings in Hebden Bridge.

In the meantime, best wishes for the festive season and the new year.